1. december 2011

What if

I dag fik vi en lille lektie for i engelsk. Vi skulle skrive et digt, hvor hver eneste sætning starter med "What if"
Har lige siddet og skrevet mit. Det er ikke specielt godt eller fantastisk, men det er sandt (og en anelse emo, lol). Det er mine tanker.

What if

What if I flunk the test.
What if my parents think I'm a failure.
What if people only call me pretty, because they feel bad for me.
What if I'm never gonna fulfil any of my dreams.
What if I'm never gonna be somebody.
What if my hope is in vain.
What if nobody likes me for who I really am.
What if I'm never gonna find a meaning with my life.
What if I'm gonna waste my life worrying about everything.
What if I die tomorrow, what was the meaning with this then.
What if there's nothing after life.
What if this isn't real.
What if this is just a dream...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

CA & NYC old pics (2012)

I found a few pictures that didn't make the cut, from me and my grandma's trip to North America in 2012. Looking at them six years ...